Friday, August 19, 2011

Auf Wiedersehen Wien!

Ja, Ja, it's hard to believe it but it's true. My Viennese summer has come to an end. I'll miss this schon stadt.

Before this study abroad, for me, Vienna was completely under the radar. I'd never wanted to visit. I'd hardly even thought about it at all. I mean, it's not London, Paris, or Rome. But now, I have a second home. Ich liebe Wien. With marvelous music, abundant art, artsy architecture, and fantastisch food, Wien is one of a kind.


After seeing this video, there is no doubt about it. Vienna is the place to be.


Falco. The Austrian Elvis. Ausgezeichnet.

I may be a new found fan of Falco but I'm still faithful to Billy. And not just because he happens to share the namesake of Billy Gilman. Or because BJ is Justin Bieber backwards. So with that, remember his song. Vienna Waits for You!

2 comments:

  1. Where do you find these things? I must say that this one was weirdly interesting. Vienna was fab. Thanks for taking us around. We loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why were there two minutes of black at the end? I kept waiting for more dancing.
    It is true, any place where people dance like that is the place to be. I was transported back to the square where the 85 year old shirtless man was dancing on a bucket-that was something to remember :)

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe and Follow